Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 Easy Spicy Chicken Wing Recipes for a Fantastic Treat

Spicy chicken wings are among the world's most favorite dish. I hope my own recipes will help you cook spicy chicken in a simple manner.


As a chicken lover myself, I think a lot like me find hot and spicy chicken wings irresistibly delicious. Maybe not for people who are allergic to poultry or spicy foods in which case they simply cannot enjoy spicy chicken.


For a very long time of eating chicken, I was able to produce 3 hot n' spicy chicken recipes which I would like to share so everyone may also try out. I like to think my chicken recipes are fairly classy and authentic for modern times which are perfect family special treats. My idea is to make the recipes available as they can. These simple and easy recipes are fantastic for entertaining. You can serve them for snacks, meals, and as appetizers at parties and social gatherings.


My spicy chicken wing recipes are all deep-fried based from how they are traditionally prepared. It is so fast that in just a short while I get crispy and sizzling chicken wings! To me, nothing beats the crunchiness of a deep fried chicken wing, and perhaps you would enjoy eating off the bone to the last bite, or eating with your fingers. I have managed a couple of times ever since I realized that cutting the chicken wings at all its joints, and cutting the tips off before cooking, can indeed be less difficult to eat with barely no unnecessary work.


At a first glance, you will find the recipes the same, but each recipe is classically unique:


Recipe 1


1 lg. can Parmesan cheese 2 tbs. oregano 4 tbsp. parsley 1 tsp. salt 1 tsp. pepper 1 stick margarine 4-5 lbs. chicken wings


Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Slice chicken wings while discarding the tips. Dissolve the stick of margarine in small pan, and combine all dry ingredients in saucepan. Dip the chicken wings in margarine and roll in cheese blend. Arrange on the set cookie sheet. Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour. Set up your crispy chicken wings in a serving dish. Serve warm.


Recipe 2


4-5 lbs. chicken wings 1/2 stick margarine 10 shakes Tabasco 1 bottle Durkee hot sauce 2 tbsp. honey 2 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)


Heat the cooking oil in a heavy pan and deep fry chicken wings for 20 minutes. Drain. Combine all other ingredients to form a sauce. Dip chicken wings and let set in sauce. Dry and arrange in a serving dish. Serve.


Recipe 3


5 lbs. bag chicken wings 1-2 sticks butter 12 fl. oz. Louisiana Pre Crystal Hot Sauce


Heat the cooking oil in a heavy pan. Deep fry chicken wings until golden. Drain on paper towel. Combine the hot sauce and melted butter. Transfer into a pan or crock pot. Add chicken wings to sauce and heat thoroughly. Arrange in a serving dish and serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment