Wednesday, May 25, 2011

toner cartridges and ink cartridges for different costumer types

I’m selling stuff from one of the one stop store that sell various kind of computer products and the accessories supporting items. When I work, I usually see costumer that asking me about the difference of original equipment manufacturer printer cartridges, compatible cartridges and refill cartridges. For that times, I confused, so asked to my boss and my friend partners.


My boss told about the compatible printer cartridges have similar printing quality result as original equipment manufacturer cartridges, but more safety than refill printer because for the worse refill possible happen caused the damage that undetectable cartridges to your printer. Now, when some one asks me about the good and the bad thing from the ink cartridges.


Our store sell many kinds of printer accessories, supporting services and compatible printer cartridges includes : toner cartridges and ink cartridges. We sell also sell original equipment manufacturer printer accessories so our costumer have many variant of valuable items to correct with your need. When I sell printer cartridges I usually give simple tips to install printer cartridges to your home printer or your office printer. And the important things for take care your printer cartridges is not to touch the printer cartridges chip with your hand or other hard things.

No comments:

Post a Comment